Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week #10: Already!?

I plan to use my Mp3 player to listen to new music. My boyfriend has already agreed to load up new songs for me from bands i have never heard of. We decided to do this after looking at lastfm and other music sites that help us find artists similar to ones we already like.

I would also want to download some Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. I JUST got into the series and the series started in 1994 so I am WAY behind. I'm apparently not alone because when I went to request the first couple of books, they were all checked out or in transit. Getting the book in audio format guarantees we never run out of copies AND I get it instantly (almost, considering my connection speed) from home!!! SWEEEEEETTTTT!

I love telling patrons about e-audiobooks!

2 comments:

sci fi guy said...

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! After being told how many people use these and read them, I feel lonely since no one posts.

I havent tried a playaway yet, which is sad since they are at my branch. I think I will now. Thanks for the push.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.