Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Opening Documents from Iphone

Awessome! I found the application called "think free." It allows you to most importantly view PDFs on your Iphone anytime you want for free. I've been trying to find a fast (free) way to do this for weeks! Great to know, great to share with patrons who are coming to use our free wireless via their iphones.

http://blog.thinkfree.com/?mid=tf_blog&category=78&page=1&document_srl=350
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really liked the lecture from Learn 2.0. It's true basically what he's saying. I have noticed a change in my peer group that is so drastic that I can't just chalk it up to us getting older. I rarely watch tv. Me and most of my friends watch shows like House and The Office. Most times, we just watch The Office from the computer! I am never "wasting time" in front of the television, but I have been known to Facebook troll for longer than I would like to document. :) I do love multitasking, something that I feel my generation has grown up thriving on. My mother never got that, never will get it, and still continues to be annoyed by how productive I am. She says I never relax or slow down cus I'm always on the computer or the phone or juggling multiple activities and online conversations. But that's kind of how we unwind...it's just different.

No comments: